* 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
* 2 tbsp (24 g) chia seeds
* 1 serve Protein (vanilla or Choc is fine depending on the flavour you want)
* 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
* 1-2 packets raw stevia (optional)
* (Optional – small handful berries)
* Add the milk to the blender first, then add the chia seeds and blend for about 20 seconds.
* Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
* Blend until very smooth and creamy, adding a little extra milk if it’s too thick to blend.
* Scoop the mixture into a container or bowl and place in the fridge for at least an hour up to overnight.